A network administrator needs to configure port security on a switch. Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A: The network administrator can apply port security to dynamic access ports.
- B: The network administrator can apply port security to EtherChannels.
- C: The sticky learning feature allows the addition of dynamically learned addresses to the running configuration.
- D: When dynamic MAC address learning is enabled on an interface, the switch can learn new addresses, up to the maximum defined.
- E: The network administrator can configure static secure or sticky secure MAC addresses in the voice VLAN.