In an MCU call with three Cisco TelePresence MX800 systems and a mobile phone calling in, the three TelePresence MX800 systems suddenly experience low audio levels, but the mobile phone audio levels are correct. What can you do to correct this issue?
- A: Turn off the audio processors on the TelePresence MX800.
- B: Use the mobile phone audio option on the TelePresence MX800 to adjust the mobile phone levels.
- C: Mobile phone audio levels can vary, so you cannot correct the issue.
- D: Turn on AGC on the MCU to adjust the audio levels.
- E: Turn on ALG on the MCU to adjust the audio levels.
- F: Turn on the Auto Adjust levels under "Settings > Audio" on the MCU.