After you review the output of the command show ipv6 interface brief, you see that several IPv6 addresses have the 16-bit hexadecimal value of "fFFE" inserted into the address. Based on this information, what do you conclude about these IPv6 addresses?
- A: IEEE EUI-64 was implemented when assigning IPv6 addresses on the device.
- B: The addresses were misconfigured and will not function as intended.
- C: IPv6 addresses containing "FFFE" indicate that the address is reserved for multicast.
- D: The IPv6 universal/local flag (bit 7) was flipped.
- E: IPv6 unicast forwarding was enabled, but IPv6 Cisco Express Forwarding was disabled.