The Big Engineering IT team has been working in the lab to do some testing of some new features the existing network won't support. They are AP Croups, AP Failover, and Local Web Auth. They have been having problems with all three features. In this test environment the controllers only support the Composite and Structural Engineering and Aerodynamic Engineering groups. All SSIDs should omit the department name. Refer to the exhibit. This is a diagram of the floor plan for the Big Engineering office and the distribution of the departments. The tables below show how the controllers have been configured.
Note, not all menu items, text boxes, or radio buttons are active.
When you review the configuration of the test network controller what needs to be changed to resolve the problems? (Choose four.)
- A: Change the High Availability Primary Controller Management Interface IP address.
- B: Remove the current WLANs and replace them with WLANs that have the same SSID names as on the AE-2504A controller.
- C: Add the Local Net User names and passwords
- D: Change the Layer 2 security to none and Layer 3 Security to Web Policy for the CSE-Contractors WLAN
- E: Remove me current WLAN from the CSE-WLAN AP Group and add all three of the WLANs configured in the CSE-2504A
- F: Add the CSE APs to the CSE-WLANs AP-Group.