Refer to the exhibit. The East-WLC-2504A controller has been configured for WPA2 + PSK, although it isn’t working properly. Refer to the exhibit to resolve the configuration issues.
WLAN ID: 11
Profile Name: Contractors
Note, not all menu items, text boxes, or radio buttons are active.
Which configuration changes need to be made to allow WPA2 + PSK to operate properly on the East-WLC-2504A controller? (Choose four.)
- A: Disable Dynamic AP Management.
- B: Click on the Status Enabled radio button.
- C: Change the Layer 3 Security to Web Policy.
- D: Change the WPA + WPA2 Parameters to WPA2 Policy-AES.
- E: Change the PSK Format to HEX.
- F: Change the WLAN ID.
- G: Change the VLAN Identifier.
- H: Change the IP Address of the Virtual interface.
- I: Change the IP Address of the Virtual interface.
- J: Change the SSID name of the WLAN.
- K: Click on the PSK radio button and add the password in the text box.