Access points at branch sites for a company are in FlexConnect mode and perform local switching, but they authenticate to the central RADIUS at headquarters. VPN connections to the headquarters have gone down, but each branch site has a local authentication server.
Which three features on the wireless controller can be configured to maintain network operations if this situation reoccurs? (Choose three.)
- A: Put APs in FlexConnect Group for Remote Branches.
- B: Set Branch RADIUS as Primary.
- C: Put APs in AP Group Per Branch.
- D: Put APs in FlexConnect Group Per Branch.
- E: Set Branch RADIUS as Secondary.
- F: Set HQ RADIUS as Primary.