Which three limitations or requirements do MP-BGP-based EVPN addresses have compared to the initial IETF VXLAN standard (RFC 7348)? (Choose three.)
- A: requirement to disable multicast for underlay forwarding
- B: network flooding through protocol-based host MAC/IP route distribution and ARP suppression on the local VTEPs
- C: active-passive multihoming at Layer 2
- D: scalability limitations due to data-driven flood-and-learn behavior
- E: control-plane learning of end-host Layer 2 and Layer 3 reachability information, which provides integrated bridging and routing in VXLAN overlay networks.