In the congestion control feature of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, which four options handle the calls that are to be throttled? (Choose four.)
- A: Treat the call with Dialed Number Default Label.
- B: Queue the call and play a message, then release the call.
- C: Treat the call with System Default Label.
- D: Terminate the call with a Dialog Fail or RouteEnd.
- E: Transfer calls to an available IVR port.
- F: Send a Release Message to the routing client.
- G: Offer Courtesy Callback to the caller, then terminate the call.
- H: Transfer the call to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager hunt group.