In the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise with Cisco Unified CVP, which two statements about how to increase the Cisco Unified CVP availability are true? (Choose two.)
- A: Must have SIP Proxy server to pass messages between the gateways and the Cisco Unified CVP servers.
- B: Must have voice gateway TCL scripts to handle conditions where the gateways cannot contact the Cisco Unified CVP Call Server to direct the call correctly.
- C: Add load balancers to load balance .wav file requests across multiple Cisco Unified CVP Media Servers.
- D: Dedicate duplexed VRU peripheral gateways for each Cisco Unified CVP call server.
- E: For a single data center with centralized deployment, deploy Cisco Unified CVP with N:N redundancy.