You plan to create a database by using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA), with the following specifications:
– Applications will connect to the database via a middle tier.
– The number of concurrent user connections will be high.
– The database will have mixed workload, with the execution of complex BI queries scheduled at night.
Which DBCA option must you choose to create the database?
- A: a General Purpose database template with default memory allocation
- B: a Data Warehouse database template, with the dedicated server mode option and AMM enabled
- C: a General Purpose database template, with the shared server mode option and Automatic Memory Management (AMM) enabled
- D: a default database configuration