Which two statements are true about Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco UCS Director, or Cisco Intersight APIs? (Choose two.)
- A: Cisco Intersight API interactions can be encoded in XML or JSON and require an APIs key in the HTTP header for authentication.
- B: USC Director API interactions can be XML-or JSON-encoded and require an APLs key in the HTTP header for authentication.
- C: UCS manager API interactions are XML-encoded and require a cookie in the method for authentication.
- D: Cisco Intersight uses XML to encoded API interactions and requires an API key pair for authentication.
- E: UCS manager uses JSON to encode API interactions and utilizes Base64-encoded credentials in the HTTP header for authentication.