All 30 users on a single floor of a building are complaining about network slowness. After investigating the access switch, the network administrator notices that the MAC address table is full (10,000 entries) and all traffic is being flooded out of every port. Which action can the administrator take to prevent this from occurring?
- A: Configure port-security to limit the number of mac-addresses allowed on each port
- B: Upgrade the switch to one that can handle 20,000 entries
- C: Configure private-vlans to prevent hosts from communicating with one another
- D: Enable storm-control to limit the traffic rate
- E: Configure a VACL to block all IP traffic except traffic to and from that subnet