Note: This question is part of a series of questions that use the same or similar answer choices. An answer choice may be correct for more than one question in the series. Each question is independent of the other questions in this series. Information and details provided in a question apply only to that question.
You are examining information about users, sessions, and processed in an on-premises Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine instance.
You need to return information about processes that are not idle, that belong to a specific user, or that belong to a specific session.
What should you use?
- A: Activity Monitor
- B: sp_who3 stored procedure
- C: SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) Object Explorer
- D: SQL Server Data Collector
- E: SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- F: SQL Server Configuration Manager