You are migrating SAP to Azure. The ASCS application servers are in one Azure zone, and the SAP database server in in a different Azure zone. ASCS/ERS is configured for high availability.
During performance testing, you discover increased response times in Azure, even though the Azure environment has better computer and memory configurations than the on-premises environment.
During the initial analysis, you discover an increased wait time for Enqueue.
What are three possible causes of the increased wait time? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- A: a missing Enqueue profile
- B: disk I/O during Enqueue backup operations
- C: misconfigured load balancer rules and health check probes for Enqueue and ASCS
- D: active Enqueue replication
- E: network latency between the database server and the SAP application servers