As the technical lead for your project, you have been asked to recommend a new solution to handle frequently increasing loads on your applications. The Weblogic 12.1.2 domain currently runs with two clusters of three servers with request being filtered and passed by a proxy server that users the round –robin algorithm.
However, the load sometimes exceeds the maximum capacity of all these servers combined but your domain lacks in scalability.
What is the best implementation solution?
- A: Add a third cluster and spread existing server instances across the clusters.
- B: Modify the proxy server load balancing algorithm to weight based.
- C: Configure dynamic clusters and specify the number of server instances you anticipate at needing at peak load.
- D: Tune work managers to optimize work.
- E: Replace the software load balancer with a hardware load balancer.