Floyd, an Inside Sales Representative in your organization, has complained about his inability to prepare and submit forecast. After some Investigation on the Issue, you find out that he's not receiving the weekly alerts sent to all other forecast participants. What is the possible root cause of this issue?
- A: Floyd hasn't been added to the Forecast book of business
- B: Floyd's role is not included in the forecast.
- C: Floyd must add his name to the forecast participants list.
- D: Floyd does not have any direct reports.
- E: Floyd's profile does not have a quota value to forecast against.