An administrator manages a cluster containing Production and Test VMs. Production VMs run on a VSS port group and a storage array separate from the Test VMs. The administrator wants to prevent large (>500GB) file transfers in Test from impacting Production.
Which two configuration changes should the administrator make to achieve this? (Choose two.)
- A: Migrate the VSS port groups to VDS port groups.
- B: Enable NIOC on the virtual switch.
- C: Install a second virtual NIC in the Production VMs.
- D: Move the Test VMs to a dedicated folder with CPU shares set to low.
- E: Move the Production VMs to a resource pool with a memory reservation.